South Puget Sound Community College (SPSCC) and the Board of Trustees celebrated the faculty members awarded tenure within the past two years at the Tenured Faculty Reception on May 10, 2022. The in-person reception was held inside SPSCC’s Health & Wellness Center.
Congratulations to the faculty members on their accomplishments and dedication to SPSCC students:
- Jolynn Amrine (English & Multicultural Studies)
- Ross Artwohl (Counselor)
- Emily Boyce (Mathematics)
- Richard Dahlen (ABE-IBEST)
- Kiffen Dosch (English)
- Brian Eriksen (Automotive)
- John Guarente (Music, Choral Ensembles)
- Rembrandt Haft (Biology)
- Andy Leiren (Cybersecurity)
- Cameron May (Music, Instrumental Ensembles)
- Chandra Miller-Starks (Psychology)
- Adam Tenenbaum (Paralegal)
- Julia Trude (Mathematics)
- Emily Wallace (Culinary)
- Adam Waters (Architecture, Engineering & Construction Technology)
To be awarded tenure at SPSCC, faculty members must satisfactorily perform required instructional and non-instructional work within their assigned area of discipline, such as course instruction, curriculum design, and service work over three years. During this time, their performance is under review by a Probationary Review Committee that reports to the Board of Trustees. At the end of three successful years, the Board can grant the award of tenure.
Picture your ad here!
Both rectangle and banner ad spaces are available for members. Download our sizes and pricing sheet for more information by clicking the button below.