by Alisha Blain-Warner, Program Director, Leadership Thurston County
Leadership Thurston County (LTC) and the Thurston County Chamber Foundation are pleased to announce the graduation of the LTC Class of 2021, the 27th graduating class.
Graduation will take place on Wednesday, June 9th at Talking Cedar for the class, Sustaining Trustees, and LTC Board of Regents due to limited capacity restrictions. The graduation ceremony will be live streamed beginning at 11:30am via Facebook.
During the 9-month program, LTC class members met virtually with local, community and statewide leaders; learned about issues surrounding South Sound communities; expanded networks and resources; and explored numerous opportunities to get involved. Topics ranged from business and economic development to environmental issues, education and health and human services. This year included a new day in the line up of topics, Racial Equity Day.
Many thanks to all the employers who sponsored participants, local leaders who contributed to the monthly sessions, LTC Sustaining Trustees and Board of Regents and the Thurston County Chamber for all their outstanding support during the past LTC year!
This year’s LTC class brings the total program alumni to over 760 graduates. Applications are being accepted for the LTC Class of 2022.
Congratulations LTC Graduates!
- Mary Heather Ames, City of Tumwater
- Christina Chesnut, Thurston County Chamber of Commerce
- Lee Childs, Pacific Mountain WDC
- Kenneth Clark, Thurston County Sheriff’s Office
- Aubrey Collier, City of Lacey
- Cameron Crass, Intercity Transit
- Chris Dhuyvetter, Thurston County Sheriff’s Office
- Dustin Dickson, Washington State Liquor & Cannabis Board
- Kodey Eley, Libby Environmental, Inc.
- Brianna Feller, City of Yelm
- Shannon Glenn, Puget Sound Energy
- Erin Hagen, Griffin School District
- Jedidiah Haney, Botanical Testing Solutions, LLC
- Patty Lemon, Saint Martin’s University
- Kimberly Lords, TwinStar Credit Union
- Tara McQueen, Hands On Children’s Museum
- Melissa Meade, South Puget Sound Community College
- Angel Nava, City of Olympia
- Tiffany Pesce, Great Wolf Lodge
- Mark Petrie, LOTT Clean Water Alliance
- Timothy Quandt, Port of Olympia
- Natalya Rubel, ABOVE Home Health
- Thomas Russell-Tutty, Capital Quest LLC
- Kati Sagawa, South Puget Sound Community College
- Megan Schoor, Office of Financial Management
- Evan Skytte, South Puget Sound Community College Foundation
- Nicky Upson, Intercity Transit
- Malcolm Waters, Ovation Technology LLC