Washington employers now have a powerful free online tool for finding the best talent for their businesses.
WorkSourceWA.com is Washington’s new job matching website, powered by the proven technology of Monster.com and customized by WorkSource.
At WorkSourceWA.com, you can:
- Post unlimited jobs at no cost. Private-sector sites can charge up $300 per posting.
- The largest talent database in the state, including Monster’s candidate pool for all of Washington and bordering cities – a total of 191,000 resumes.
- An award winning talent-management software to find qualified candidates faster.
- Automatic ranking and side-by-side comparison of resumes to identify top matches.
Watch this brief video to see how Washington is leading the way to connect job seekers and employers.
Most job matching websites stop at the computer. But through WorkSourceWA.com, you also can connect with WorkSource business representatives for even more help. They can help you:
- Improve your job postings.
- Arrange space for interviews.
- Conduct candidate assessments.
- Help you take advantage of tax credits for hiring.
And that’s not all. Our WorkSource business staff can help you arrange job fairs and hiring events, provide wage rates by occupation and area and offer other labor-market data important to your business. They’ll also can teach you how to save money and time with on-the-job training, apprenticeships, customized training, and internships.
Stop spending money on those other career websites, signup and post jobs for free on WorkSourceWA.com today.