When you promote your business through the Chamber, you can meet over 2200 business owners, executives, and representative eager to do business with you!
Event sponsorships are an excellent way to market your business and build relations with your target market. A wide range of opportunities are available through event sponsorships. Each event has multiple branding levels and provide a presence for you business through a variety of print and web published materials.
Sponsor or not, all Chamber members are invited to attend our events.
[tabs style=”open” nav=”tabs” tab_1=”Annual Events” tab_2=”Marketing”]
- Annual Meeting: Chamber’s annual membership meeting with featured program.
- Business Showcase: Largest Business Tradeshow in SW Washington with over 1,000 vendors, seminars, and other networking opportunities.
- Education Summit: Brings the business community and education.
- Find Your Future: A career exploration day for students and parents, including higher education attendance and financing option.
- Foofaraw: A Military Appreciation Day co-sponosred by the Olympia Yacht Club.
- A Night on the Town: Annual Fundraiser for the Chamber’s Education Foundation and its programs, including the Small Business Incubator.
- Healthcare Champions: Recognition dinner and awards ceremony for the health care industry.
- Math For Life Scavenger Hunt: To celebrate and engage our students and community around real-life math applications.
When you promote your business through the Chamber, you’re positioning yourself in front of over 2200 business owners, executives, and representative eager to do business with other members. Marketing opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Magazine Ads
- Feature Articles
- Flyer Inserts
- Web Banners, Logos, Text Links and more
- Publication, Program and Workshop Sponsorships
- Mailing Lists & Labels
Email us or call 360.357.3362 for information on how you can take advantage of these offerings.