Learn from expert panelists important updates on layoff aversion strategies and employee retention training,
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
9:30 a.m. registration opens
Chambers Bay Environmental Services Bldg.
9850 64th St W, University Place, WA 98467
Free lunch (For the first 75 registered)
Register now on Eventbrite, click here.
Expert Program Panelists: 10-11:45 a.m.
- Learn how to save money by participating in
these state-funded programs:
- Unemployment Insurance – tips on controlling costs
- Paid Family & Medical Leave – gain valuable insights
- SharedWork – retain a skilled workforce
- Bonding Program – expand your recruitment
- LEAN Six Sigma – efficiency employee training
- Skills Training – gain skills with lower costs
Retention Training: 1-2:30 p.m.
- Expert guest speaker
- Retain up to 50% of your employees
- Comply with state & federal regulations
- Turn-key training & tools