About The Incubator
The Incubator, a project of the Thurston County Chamber Foundation, is supported by the Foundation, the Thurston County Chamber of Commerce, the business community, and local and state governments. The Incubator maximizes opportunities to expand it’s resource base by working closely with community partners and other businesses and employment directed organizations.
[button color=”default” link=”http://thurstonchamber.com/incubator/application-process/” size=”large” icon_before=”arrow-right” target=”_self” block=”false”]Become A Client[/button]
Conveniently located in downtown Olympia, the Incubator provides high quality space for companies to conduct business. It accommodates more than a dozen offices, two conference rooms, a kitchen and a work center.
- Conference Room with Multi-media Access
- Expert Consulting Services
- Use of Office Equipment (fax, copier, postage equipment, etc)
- Hands-On Training to Each Business Client
- Assistance with Small Business Financing
- High Speed Internet Access
- Education in Accounting, Human Resources, Marketing and Other Business Disciplines
We combine all these services to lower overhead costs that would otherwise be too demanding on capital for many small businesses.
Our clients enjoy a wide variety of services, including access to office equipment, high speed internet, education in accounting, marketing and other business practices, as well as expert consulting services.