The Thurston Economic Development Council Center for Business & Innovation is bringing a new, exciting event to Thurston County! INSPIRE: Women’s Business Conference, hosted by the Washington Center for Women in Business (WCWB), is an educational business conference geared toward forward-looking women who are small business owners and leaders in our community. This event is open to all who seek to increase their knowledge about overcoming business challenges that women face in the business world, building their confidence with new skills, communicating effectively with their customers, and fostering innovation in their organizations and the marketplace. With a wide variety of breakout sessions, this event will be valuable to local entrepreneurs at any stage of business.
Breakout Sessions include:
- Build a Business, Not a Job
- Led by: Nancy LaPointe, Navigate Financial
- Delight your Customers: Strengthen Your Value Proposition
- Led by: Andrea Ramage, Somersault Consulting LLC
- Unstuck: Design Thinking for Innovative Problem Solving
- Led by: Andrea Ballard, Expecting Change LLC
- Money Clarity – Money Confident!
- Led by: Mary Billerbeck, Financially Fit Living
- Should You Get Certified? The Real Deal on Women-Owned Small Business Certifications
- Led by: Kate Hoy, Washington PTAC
- The Laws of Marketing
- Led by: Dr. Agnes Furst, Another Way Marketing
- For the Love of Money! What Every Start-up, Solopreneur and Small Business Owner Must Know to Channel Their Inner CFO
- Led by: Debbie Page, DebbiePage.com
- State Regulatory Panel
- Led by: Variety of State Agency Leaders
The event will start off at 8:00 am with breakfast and a Keynote address by Andrea Ramage of Somersault Consulting, entitled “Curious Women Change the World”. The day will also feature a Luncheon Panel, “Innovate Your Way to Success”, featuring some of the most inspirational and innovative female business leaders in the South Sound. At the conclusion of the event, attendees are welcome to stick around for a networking “Happy Hour” to meet other business women, talk about the knowledge gained through the day, and share inspiring ideas.
Each breakout session is space-limited, so be sure to reserve your spot soon! The total cost for the conference is $55.
To register, please visit wcwb.org/inspire
Date: September 29, 2017
Location: Center for Business & Innovation (located within the Lacey SPSCC building)
4220 6th Ave SE
Lacey, WA 98503
Time: 8:00 am-2:00 pm, Happy Hour starts at 2:00 pm
Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are available for this event! This is a great way to get your business in front of our community’s business leaders.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Karissa Benjamin, Marketing & Events Manager at the Center for Business & Innovation at 360.464.6040 or email@example.com.