Thurston County’s business community plays a critical role in protecting our citizens and preventing another surge of COVID-19 infections. The Thurston County Chamber is encouraging business owners to take the 5 Point Back to Business Pledge and display a signed pledge in their place of business.
Responsible business owners are encouraged to take the pledge to:
• Create an environment that allows for physical distancing between individuals (6 feet is recommended) to the extent possible.
• Ensure their place of business is routinely cleaned and encourage our employees to frequently wash their hands.
• Provide flexibility to their employees, provide training and education and clearly communicate policies and procedures.
• Reduce and disinfect as many ‘high touch surfaces’ as possible
• Additionally follow the guidance provided by the CDC, the Thurston County Public Health and their own industry.