The Washington Center for Women in Business (WCWB) presents their 2nd annual INSPIRE: Women’s Business Conference during National Small Business Week on May 2, 2018. This year’s event will take place at the Center for Business & Innovation, home of the WCWB.
Currently, the planning committee is searching for speakers who can address topics concerning the target market of this event: forward-thinking women business owners and business leaders in our community. These women seek to increase their knowledge to advance and overcome challenges they face in business, build their confidence with new skills, effectively communicate value to their customers and bring innovation and inspiration into their organization.
We are looking for speakers who can…
- Enlighten attendees on new ideas and tools for advancing their businesses
- Educate attendees on strategies to overcome business challenges faced by women in business
- Touch on building overall confidence in business.
- Provide the attendees with information and inspiration to become a stronger business leader…
- Fit within the event theme of “Innovation & Inspiration”.
Speaker submissions are due NO LATER THAN March 5 at 12 PM.
If you are interested in speaking please contact Karissa Benjamin at [email protected].
If you would like to take a look at last year’s event line-up and/or find more information on this event, please visit www.wcwb.org/inspire.
Date: May 2 2018
Location: Center for Business & Innovation
4220 6th Ave Lacey, WA 98503