April 9, 2015 – Thurston Economic Development Council is pleased to announce the 2014 Business Recognition Award Winners.
- Non-Profit Organization of the Year: Family Education & Support Services
- New Business of the Year: Miss Moffett’s Mystical Cupcakes
- Small Business of the Year: Dirty Dave’s Pizza Parlor
- Corporate Employer of the Year: Alaffia
Each year, the EDC spotlights businesses and organizations that have demonstrated a significant contribution to the health and vitality of the Thurston County economy. Nominees and finalists were recognized and award winners announced at the 2015 Business Recognition Awards on Thursday, April 9, 2015 at the Red Lion Hotel Olympia. This is the 30th year that the EDC has hosted this awards program.
For more information contact:
Renée Sunde, Deputy Director
Thurston Economic Development Council
665 Woodland Square Loop SE, Ste. 201
Lacey, WA 98503
(360) 754-6320 email@example.com