Big Brothers Big Sisters of SW Washington had an auction item from the BIG Auction donated back to the agency, and in effort to continue their fundraising initiative, they have decided to create an Online Silent Auction on Facebook.
Here are the details:
Spend Valentine’s week in Cabo with your love in a beachfront bungalow at the luxurious Club Cascadas de Baja. The resort is perfectly situated on the white sandy Medano Beach facing the Sea of Cortez, and features old-world architecture with the atmosphere of new-world architecture with the atmosphere of new-world adventure and relaxation through its many beachfront villas. One bedroom bungalow. Date Specific: February 11-18, 2016. Does not include airfare.
This Cabo trip can be located in the “Cabo Silent Auction” Photo Album. Bids can be made in the comment section of the picture. Bidding will start at $250.00.
Please feel free to share this new with your friends!
Please see the Online Silent Auction Rules below for further details.
ONLINE SILENT AUCTION RULES
1. Bidding will be open from 10:00 a.m. January 4, 2016 until the close of the auction at 5:00 p.m. PST on Wednesday, January 6, 2015.
2. By bidding in the Online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
3. Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwest Washington reserves the right to add or withdraw the auction item without notice.
4. Auction item purchase is final. No returns or exchanges will be issued, nor is it possible to change the trip date.
5. Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwest Washington provides no guarantees, warranties or servicing of auction items and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.
6. To make a bid for an Online Silent Auction item, simply type your name, and the amount you wish to bid in the comment section of the item picture on Facebook. The opening bid must be at least the minimum bid of $250.00.
7. In order to maintain confidentiality, bidders will need to email their contact information; including phone number to [email protected]
8. Once the auction is declared closed, the last (highest) bid entered on the comment section that is above the minimum purchase price shall constitute the winning bid and will so be marked. In the event of a dispute, the Online Silent Auction Chair (Leslie Shahan) will act as the final authority.
9. Winning bid will be posted on Facebook within 30 mins of the close.
10. The winning bidder will be contacted to arrange payment (cash, check or credit card). Once payment has been processed, arrangements for pick-up/shipping of the item will be determined.
11. Payment for items purchased must be made in full. We accept cash, or a personal checks made payable to “BBBS of SWWA”. Invoices will be available upon request.
12. If the item is left unclaimed by January 8, 2016, it will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.