Highlighting the Future of Innovation in the Five-County Region
The 2017 Regional Economic Forecast & Innovation Expo is a one-day event focused on setting the economic stage for our region for the coming year. Presented on Thursday, December 7, 2017 at the Little Creek Casino in Shelton, WA, this conference brings together regional businesses from a wide range sectors. Exhibitors will showcase a variety of industries within Grays Harbor, Lewis, Mason, Pacific and Thurston counties, highlighting cutting-edge technologies, products, and services that help our region stay competitive.
This high-profile networking event, now in its eighth year, has expanded each year and draws upwards of 400 decision makers and community leaders from all sectors of business and industry in our region
The 2017 Regional Economic Forecast & Innovation Expo will offer:
- An exclusive briefing on the 2017 Economic Vitality Index, the annual review of the region’s economic performance over the past year
- Insight from respected economists and business leaders on what lies ahead for the coming year, and how you can be prepared
- Time to network with the people behind the products and services showcased at the Expo
- Time to network with the people behind the products and services showcased at the Expo and the partnerships that support them
- Content-rich breakout sessions
- Breakfast and lunch from Little Creek’s highly acclaimed kitchen
Thursday, December 7, 2017
8:30a – 2:30p
Little Creek Casino Resort
91 W State Route 108
Shelton, WA 98584
Sponsorships and Exhibitor booths are now available! For more information, please contact Karissa Benjamin at (360) 464-6040 or [email protected].