Join us as we come together for community care!
The Partners of the Providence Community Care Center invite the public to join us for an open house. The Providence Community Care Center will provide a single point of access for individuals needing access to behavioral health, substance abuse, housing and many other services.
Current partners include:
- Providence St. Peter Hospital
- Interfaith Works
- Behavioral Health Resources
- Thruston County Behavioral Health Organization
- SeaMar Community Health Centers
- Olympia Free Clinic
- Capital Recovery Center
- Community Youth Services
- Home and Community Services
The Open House will be held:
Wednesday, Sept. 6 at 5 p.m.
225 State Ave. NE, Olympia
A short program will be followed by self-guided tours of the center.
For more information, go to www.provccc.org or call 360-493-7907