Community Opportunities & Internship Fair
Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Library 2nd Floor Lobby, Olympia Campus
You are cordially invited to attend the 25th annual Community Opportunities & Internship Fair hosted by Evergreen’s offices of Academic and Career Advising, Center for Community-Based Learning and Action, and Student Employment. Each year the Fair provides an opportunity for students to interact with employers and community organizations to learn about current and future employment opportunities.
Last year over 400 students participated in the Fair. This year we have space for 70 businesses and organizations that offer internships, full-time/part-time employment or volunteer positions.
- Registration Fee: No Charge
- Registration includes: 6-foot table, two chairs and free parking
- Registration is limited to the first 70 participants
- Floor displays or large table-top displays are discouraged due to space restrictions
- Registration deadline: January 13, 2017
- 10:00 am – 12:00 noon: Arrival and check-in at welcome table, set up your space
- 12:00 noon – 3:00 pm: Fair opens for students
- Booth space is assigned in order of registration date.
- To reserve your space please complete the online registration by visiting the employer section of the Evergreen Community Opportunities Database (CODa) and access your account or create a new account. Registration information is available here.
Please follow the registration prompts and complete the information until you get to the end, when you’ll receive a message saying “You successfully registered for this event.”
- Correspondence will be sent to the email address of the person who registers for the event.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact Katherine McGee, Academic & Career Advising Program Coordinator, at 360-867-6395 or by email: [email protected]